- Customer satisfaction through safety and reasonable prices
- Cresyn’s quality policy is to satisfy all customers by fulfilling their responsibilities as well as supplying safe and reliable products requested by customers in a timely manner at a reasonable price.
- Understanding quality policy and continuous quality improvements
To this end, all members of the quality management system must understand and effectively implement the quality policy.
Each function/ manager must establish long-term and short-term objectives to improve quality, and, must identify action plans necessary to achieve those objectives.
- Meeting systems, specifications, and customer requirements
- Such should be deployed to all personnel on the quality management system. We do not produce products using conflict minerals at all, and contributes to reducing the demand for conflict minerals. The system must meet ISO 9001 standards and customer requirements