- Customer satisfaction through safety and reasonable prices
- Cresyn’s quality policy is to satisfy all customers by fulfilling their responsibilities as well as supplying safe and reliable products requested by customers in a timely manner at a reasonable price.
- Understanding quality policy and continuous quality improvements
To this end, all members of the quality management system must understand and effectively implement the quality policy.
Each function/ manager must establish long-term and short-term objectives to improve quality, and, must identify action plans necessary to achieve those objectives.
- Meeting systems, specifications, and customer requirements
- Such should be deployed to all personnel on the quality management system. The system must meet TL 9000 and ISO 9001 standards and customer requirements